Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Prayers needed for Elisyn!!


There is a family that has just very recently adopted and brought home their daughter from China.

It was posted on my Facebook wall today that sweet Elisyn is in need of our prayers.  She has a very complicated heart defect and her family got some rather disturbing news from the doctors today.

I am asking for everyone that prays to PLEASE pray without ceasing!

Please let us lift this beautiful little girl up and her family too!  Jaime is her mom's name.

I have created a grab button (right hand side bar) so for those of you that have blogs, could you please post it, so that when others visit your blogs they will see it and pray.

Thank you for praying for Elisyn!


Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

sweet momma luv u said...

Oh, I will be praying for this adorable little one. I followed Jeff's journey to pick her up.

Hugs,
Jody

Ladybug Dragon said...

I've been following Hope for Elisyn blog and saw your comment today and loved your idea of the button! I put it up immediately on my blog. That was wonderful of you and I hope the strength of everyone's thoughts and prayers make a difference for this little girl and her family.

Unknown said...

praying and added the button to our blog!