Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Helping 2 Families!


I belong to a new Christian Yahoo group and have posted that I make grab buttons for anyone who would like one for their blog.

Well I heard from Jennifer and she let me know that she and her husband just received PA (pre-approval) for this PRECIOUS bundle, they are going to name Elizabeth!

They are starting to fundraise, so PLEASE  stop by their blog The Race to China and see about helping to bring little Miss Elizabeth home!    Grab their button and post to your blogs too.

I know I already said this, but isn't she P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.!!!


===============================================================================

 
Leslie and her husband are also fundraising to bring home another child.  She has a few fundraisers started but also could use our help.

Their blog is:  Room for at Least One More

So please stop by their blog and check out what they are doing to help bring home their child!

Thanks everyone for checking out how we can all be a part of adoption in one way or another!


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: