Monday, August 2, 2010

New Fund Raiser!

UPDATE:  

Tricia just contacted me and let me know that you can order anything (including the lunch totes below) from her catalog!  Click HERE and 20% of all sales will go towards bringing Michael home!  You can also contact Tricia at triciahas31@yahoo.com with your orders or any questions you may have.  This fund raiser ends on Friday, August 20th at 5pm.


Click on the picture to enlarge


I have a friend of mine fellow (waiting) adoptive momma, Tricia S. who is a Thirty-One consultant that wants to help us with raising funds for our son!

She has these new AWESOME lunch totes available starting today!  

I say they are awesome because not only are they perfect for kids school lunches or your own personal lunch tote, but they are Thermal inside as well!  

They come in 3 different sizes with many colors/patterns to choose from.  (See above)

You can also have them monogrammed for $1!  That right, just $1 and you can have your name or initials or ANYTHING you want embroidered on your tote!! 

Here are some really great ideas:

Snack Time
Yum for my Tum!
Grub I Love!
Just Chillin'
Got Food?
Lunch Break

So get your lunch totes today and with your purchase it will bring us one step closer to bringing Michael home!

To order:  

Please email me at minnie.goofy@comcast.net

or leave a comment with your email address and I'll be happy to help you.  :)

Thank you for your support and thank you to Tricia for helping us!!



No comments: