Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We wait and wait and wait


Well here we are.  

At the hardest part of the wait during the entire adoption.

Waiting for TA (Travel approval).

During this time, I struggle to keep busy, to stay focused, to concentrate on anything other than, is today the day we'll get TA!?

Of course I know it will come and in God's timing, but it's hard none-the-less.  Just knowing we are so close to going to China to bring our boy home!  

I also sit and wonder how he is doing?  We pray for Michael's health and happiness every time we pray.  Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and at bed time.

There isn't a moment that Michael isn't on my mind.  I miss him so much!  Actually we all miss him so much! Mister, said again last night, "I sad."  "I miss Michael."

So here we wait and know that we are getting closer!  Our Article 5 was picked up on May 11th and TA may come between now and ???  We will have to wait and see.


Photobucket

No comments: