Saturday, May 22, 2010

Requesting permission

Well it's official. We get to request to be this little boys family!!

So the next step is to write a letter to China asking them to please let us be his family.

Unfortunately, we aren't allowed to share his picture just yet, but I can share his initials for his Chinese name which is HJP

So I need to get crackin' on writing our letter, which for me isn't terribly hard since I get to use emotion and I'm good at being emotional. In a good way of course! :)

I'm much better at writing letters with a human touch to them instead of a business touch. Which I've had to do many times in my many years of working in the banking industry.

Besides, it should be easier the 3rd time around. Don't you think? :)

So if you could please say a prayer that when our letter does go, that we will get our pre-approval to bring our son home!

No comments: