Thursday, July 21, 2011

10 years ago today!


Since I've decided to make this a family blog and not just about the kids, I thought I would share that today is our 10 year Anniversary!

We have been together for 12 years total now.  Wow!  I can't believe it's been that long already!

I can clearly remember 7 years ago when we decided to adopt after trying to have children and never getting  pregnant.  Don't know why, never found out, just accepted it and moved on and here we are.  :D

Honestly, I have always wanted adopt since I'm adopted myself.  I am just so grateful to have married a wonderful man that wanted to adopt also!  Or at least after I mentioned it to him and said this is what I really really wanted to do.  :D He said yes, immediatley!  I'm not surprised.  I know my hubby well enough that he says yes to pretty much anything I ask for, well for something like this that is.  :D

How incredibly blessed am I!?  I really am!

Yes, we have had our ups and downs just like everyone does, but here we are 10 years later and I can't help but think or should I say know that God is the one that keeps reminding us of how much our marriage means to us and how He is watching over us and taking care of our marriage, our commitment to each other.

Happy Anniversary to my WONDERFUL husband, my love!




Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Terry said...

Love the new look of the "Family blog" :) And since this is a family blog, how about more photos of mom and dad! Happy Anniversay Cat and Cecil! You are a blessing in my life! Terry <><